Proatc x window issue

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Re: Proatc x window issue

Postby brendanhallett » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:10 am

OK, I think I've worked out my ProATC-x issue.

When using ProATC-x I found that the zero key to bring up the ProATC-x window inside flyinside works fine for a while, sometimes upto 30 minutes, but most of the time 5-10 minutes. After which ProATC-x continues to run, but the zero key no longer brings up the window in VR. Instead the zero key just brings up a zero in the FMC window.

Finally after doing some flights without real world weather, I found the problem, it only happens if Active Sky 16 is running. If ActiveSky16 is not running ProATC-x window importing into VR works fine the entire flight.

Is anyone else having this strange problem???
brendanhallett

Postby klensi » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:30 am

brendanhallett wrote:OK, I think I've worked out my ProATC-x issue.

When using ProATC-x I found that the zero key to bring up the ProATC-x window inside flyinside works fine for a while, sometimes upto 30 minutes, but most of the time 5-10 minutes. After which ProATC-x continues to run, but the zero key no longer brings up the window in VR. Instead the zero key just brings up a zero in the FMC window.

Finally after doing some flights without real world weather, I found the problem, it only happens if Active Sky 16 is running. If ActiveSky16 is not running ProATC-x window importing into VR works fine the entire flight.

Is anyone else having this strange problem???

Hello did you solved that problem with pro atc window? I have it too. Menu open when I hit "1", but later in flight, when I hit "1" menu doesn't appear in oculus. :/
klensi

Postby brendanhallett » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:36 pm

OK, I found out what was causing this problem. It was because in the pmdg 737 I was selecting the fmc scatchpad, then pushing the keyboard typed in the fmc window instead of controlling pro atc x. I had not idea about the scatchpad so could not work out what was happening. If this happens selecting the fmc scatchpad again fixes it. And pro atc starts working again. Hopefully this is the issue your having as well
brendanhallett

Previous

Return to P3D Bug Reporting Here