Occasionally get kicked back to FlyInside menu

All things VIVE and Flyinside related.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Occasionally get kicked back to FlyInside menu

Postby DJSean00 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:27 pm

Hi All,

Apologies if this is in the wrong area, but I run Fly-Inside for X-Plane 1.81 on the Vive and have 2 problems I've noticed:

1). Every now and again I'll be happily simming along and I will do something like turn all the landing lights on in the 737 which will boot me back to the FlyInside menu where you can click settings, bindings etc and then pop me back in the Sim within 2-3 seconds. It only ever happens occasionally and from what I can tell, only when something graphically intense like flooding the rwy with 4 sets of landing lights.

2). At the moment I'm doing some testing so using an X-Box controller while my PC is in the lounge room for room-scale testing in other applications. I accidentally bumped the hat button and slightly rotated which upon going to grab switches with leap motion resulted in all the click spots being slight miss-aligned. Is that normal? how does one reset them?

Has anyone else had these problems?

Thanks all
Sean.
Sean McCormack | Virgin Australia | i7 7700K @ 5.1Ghz | Asus ROG Maximus IX | G.Skill RIPJAWS 32GB DDR4 3200MHZ | Asus STRIX-GTX1080 | 2 x Samsung 850 EVO SSD RAID 0 | Corsair HX1000i | Win 10 64bit | X-Plane v11 | Prepar3d v4 | HTC Vive | LeapMotion
DJSean00

Re: Occasionally get kicked back to FlyInside menu

Postby Stevil » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:19 am

DJSean00 wrote:Hi All,

Apologies if this is in the wrong area, but I run Fly-Inside for X-Plane 1.81 on the Vive and have 2 problems I've noticed:

1). Every now and again I'll be happily simming along and I will do something like turn all the landing lights on in the 737 which will boot me back to the FlyInside menu where you can click settings, bindings etc and then pop me back in the Sim within 2-3 seconds. It only ever happens occasionally and from what I can tell, only when something graphically intense like flooding the rwy with 4 sets of landing lights.

2). At the moment I'm doing some testing so using an X-Box controller while my PC is in the lounge room for room-scale testing in other applications. I accidentally bumped the hat button and slightly rotated which upon going to grab switches with leap motion resulted in all the click spots being slight miss-aligned. Is that normal? how does one reset them?

Has anyone else had these problems?

Thanks all
Sean.

Regarding 1)
This is on purpose and happens when the fps aren't stable anymore
CPU Intel i7 4790K - GPU Zotac GTX 1080 Mini - RAM 16gb DDR3 Mobo Gigabyte GAMING 5 - Drive 750GB SSD - OS Win 10 x64 - Simulator X-Plane v11.11 RC1
HTC Vive
Stevil

Return to HTC Vive