Flyinside with FSX not working right

All things CV1 and Flyinside related.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Flyinside with FSX not working right

Postby Cpl_Agarne » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:25 pm

Just installed Flyinside with MSFSX and I can't get it to work properly.

I"m able to launch the game and get into my aircraft but what I get is a concave 2D cockpit taking up about 40% of the screen and the desktop in view behind.

This is using a FeelThere Embraer E175 cockpit with all settings set to default.

Any ideas

Thanks

David
Cpl_Agarne

Re: Flyinside with FSX not working right

Postby Tony » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:37 am

David can you post your system specs and win version and hmd used, also steam edition or boxed? Also try saving or deleting your fsx.cfg and letting the sim rebuild. Also ensure you are not using sli or any camera utilities ;)
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Postby Cpl_Agarne » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:14 am

Thanks for the response. I had to leave town for a few days and when I got back and fired it up it worked.
Cpl_Agarne

Postby Tony » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:18 pm

That's because I'm great customer support, I popped around your house, tidied up and fixed it lol ;)
Tony F
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Postby rosburn » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:26 pm

I too am flying a Feelthere airplane (ERJ135LR) and I get into the 3d virtual cockpit in good shape..but the interact dot does not show up on the cockpit panels. It is visible thought he windows in the outlying scenery but vanishes when placed on the aircraft panels. I get the menu icon and the interact dot works there but again moving off the menu icon the dot vanishes. It is working fine in the stock fsx airplanes. I appreciate the help.
rosburn

Postby Tony » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:47 pm

rosburn wrote:I too am flying a Feelthere airplane (ERJ135LR) and I get into the 3d virtual cockpit in good shape..but the interact dot does not show up on the cockpit panels. It is visible thought he windows in the outlying scenery but vanishes when placed on the aircraft panels. I get the menu icon and the interact dot works there but again moving off the menu icon the dot vanishes. It is working fine in the stock fsx airplanes. I appreciate the help.

We believe this model may be created using a new variation on the classic modelling format." maybe you can shoot an e-mail to the aircraft author for us and find out ?
Tony F
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Postby rosburn » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:49 am

Tony I actually have a second airplane exhibits the same "glitch". In both airplanes (Feelthere ERJ 135R & DC3 Airways DC3) it acts as though the FlyInside-FSX does not see or recognize the cockpit. The blue interact dot is visible outside the aircraft windows on the surrounding scenery but will not manifest itself inside the cockpit on both airplanes. I am very interested in making both of these guys fly VR so please tell me specifically what I should attempt to find out from the two aircraft authors that you need to bring FlyInside-FSX on line in those cockpits. Thanks for your help!
rosburn

Postby Tony » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:14 pm

Could you possibly ask them without sounding cheeky if these are new builds or old portovers from earlier sims and also ask if they are VR ready or have any plans to make them ready ? Let me know how you get on ?
Tony F
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Return to Oculus Rift CV1