REALITY-XP GTN 750, P3DV3.4, VR CRASH PROBLEM

All things CV1 and Flyinside related.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

REALITY-XP GTN 750, P3DV3.4, VR CRASH PROBLEM

Postby Bagshott » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:29 pm

P3D V3.4 + FIS + REALITY-XP GTN 750 (POPOUT DESKTOP WINDOW) = CRASH (I5+gtx1070ti+16gb ram)

Having trouble getting GTN 750 popout window to work inside FIS. No problems with GTN working in regular desktop P3D on screen session. Only when I use FIS in VR. (Oculus Rift)
Sometimes it works but for the most part p3d crashes upon leaving opening screen to takeoff position.

My work around after a crash is to go and open a non VR p3d session, start with the crash aircraft, remove the GTN from the aircraft (addon dropdown), close the session and restart in VR. In the VR session I reinstall the GTN, and for most aircraft I can fly around without p3d crashing. When the flight is over and before I close the session I go to the (addon dropdown) and remove the GTN gauge.

If I don't do that, the next time I start a VR session using the same GTN aircraft, P3d crashes after the startup screen on the way to the takeoff position.

Any thoughts or tech support answers??

Thanks
Bagshott

Re: REALITY-XP GTN 750, P3DV3.4, VR CRASH PROBLEM

Postby Tony » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:36 pm

I'm not sure if our users have found a workaround ??? I think the gauge has a conflict with Flyinside dll but i will pass it on to Dan and his team to look at.
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Re: REALITY-XP GTN 750, P3DV3.4, VR CRASH PROBLEM

Postby Bagshott » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:38 am

Ok thanks

Looking forward to resolution
Bagshott

Return to Oculus Rift CV1