I need some info to get alive my 2dof motion seat with flyin

As the title says, get involved,share or discuss new ideas or features. (PLEASE NO BUGS)

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

I need some info to get alive my 2dof motion seat with flyin

Postby toofast » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:27 pm

Hello friends!
I hope to ask my question in the appropriate forum, if not I hope that some administrator will change this thread to the appropriate forum, thanks.

Firts of all excuse my english. Sorry :roll: :D

I usually play my simulators with a motorized seat that I have made myself with the help of the forum X-sim, we are a very large community in which we help each other to build our own simulation booth.

The software is open, thanks to the creator of the software that every time a new simulator comes out or an update makes a plugin for the X-sim to extract the telemetry data from the simulator itself and translate it into motion to the seat motors . The result is impressive.

I have managed to run the X-plane11 in my motorized seat after doing many udp connection tests and communication ports thanks to the X-sim plugin, but when launching the game from Flyinside to make the experience even more real with oculus Cv1 the X-sim does not detect the game.

For a game to work you have to indicate the path of your executable and some information on how to extract the telemetry of the game in the plugin or dll. This is usually done by the software creator with the help of all of us.

So I contribute my little bit of sand making the consultation to you:
Would it be possible for me to provide the info you need to make the plugin and that the X-plane11 can be piloted with motorized seats through Flyinside?

From what I have read, it is only necessary to have some calculation data and the type of language or codes that must be used in order for the game to be understood with the simulator.

In case it is possible I charge you to ask what information you need to create the plugin.

I think we all win, since virtual simulation is the future, and motorized seats make it even more real. By simulating the forces g we avoid the dizziness due to remaining totally static when in the same RV we are head to low or rotating.
Thank you very much and I await your response.
toofast

Re: I need some info to get alive my 2dof motion seat with f

Postby Tony » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:18 pm

Hi there and a very warm welcome........I am sure Dan will be more than happy to help ;) please contact him on this email address = dan@flyinside-fsx.com
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Return to Flyinside Feature Requests(NEW)