SSG 747-8 Intercontinental Advanced

If an Addon works for P3D or FSX then post them here, Payware or Freeware (PLEASE NO BUGS)

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Re: SSG 747-8 Intercontinental Advanced

Postby asif90988 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:41 pm

Greyman wrote:Success, although you probably won't believe what sorted it.

I was thinking about doing my own thing with Plane Maker, but before that, i wanted to see whether the click points had been set properly, so activated those in settings, along with the tips check box, below it.

When i got into the cockpit, expecting to see lots of green markers, as i had when selecting that option with my other planes, it actually sorted the problem, with me then being able to adjust all of the cockpit controls. I'm guessing that the display clickable zones option must be used specifically by the developers, deliberately or not, to control how the mouse cursor behaves in the 3d cockpit.

Either way, it all seems to work now and i am currently in the air in my 747.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I have the same issue - can you please help elaborate where the below setting is so i can also fix this.

"click points had been set properly, so activated those in settings, along with the tips check box,"

Thank you for your help.
asif90988

Postby Greyman » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:52 am

I use XP11 and the setting in question is on the general settings page of the XP settings.

It's the one that normally puts a green highlight around every clickable control in the cockpit, but for this aircraft, it instead allows the mouse pointer to move in 3D. The green highlights are not visible, btw, which is fine by me.
ASUS Hero VIII Motherboard, I7-6700K, EVGA GTX1080FTW, 48GB RAM, Windows 10
Oculus Rift/Touch
Warthog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind pedals
Greyman

Postby Greyman » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:46 pm

I've been really getting into this aircraft recently. I'm getting on a bit and this was always a plane i would have liked to have flown in my younger days, but now, in VR it's like a dream come true.

Oh, and betterpushback appears to work with it also, so the issue with "too many steerable wheels" appears to have been resolved.
ASUS Hero VIII Motherboard, I7-6700K, EVGA GTX1080FTW, 48GB RAM, Windows 10
Oculus Rift/Touch
Warthog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind pedals
Greyman

Previous

Return to FlyInside Aircraft and Addon Compatibility(NEW)