New (beta) NaviGraph Charts Desktop app

If an Addon works for P3D or FSX then post them here, Payware or Freeware (PLEASE NO BUGS)

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

New (beta) NaviGraph Charts Desktop app

Postby Greyman » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:59 am

Has anyone with a Charts/Ultimate Navigraph subscription, tried the new beta of their desktop?

I am thinking of buying an ultimate subscription, but first wanted to check that the client software works within a virtual window into the cockpit.

The client apparently uses SimLink to allow the plane's position to be superimposed onto the charts/maps, making them potentially very useful inside the cockpit.
ASUS Hero VIII Motherboard, I7-6700K, EVGA GTX1080FTW, 48GB RAM, Windows 10
Oculus Rift/Touch
Warthog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind pedals
Greyman

Re: New (beta) NaviGraph Charts Desktop app

Postby Greyman » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:19 pm

Well, i took the plunge and i am currently flying across the Atlantic, from Heathrow to JFK and a combination of Navigraph Charts (Beta) and Simlink are allowing me to watch my progress all the way. I am not currently using it inside the cockpit for a couple of reasons. Firstly, imported windows currently appear to take up almost the whole of the XP11 window, making mouse control somewhat challlenging and secondly, if i was currently sat inside the cockpit, watching my progress, i wouldn't be typing this now, would i?

If you have a Navigraph subscription, i would highly recommend trying out the charts and simlink combination, as not only does it show your route, but it makes the charts for the destination airport, including radio frequencies, very easily available.

I am due to land in about 3 hours time and have pause at T/D set just in case i nod off in the meantime. It really is a good job that i am not a real pilot. :)

Edit: Oh and the FF 777-300 that i am flying, in BA livery is pretty cool too.
ASUS Hero VIII Motherboard, I7-6700K, EVGA GTX1080FTW, 48GB RAM, Windows 10
Oculus Rift/Touch
Warthog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind pedals
Greyman

Return to FlyInside Aircraft and Addon Compatibility(NEW)