Latest update

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Latest update

Postby Tony » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:34 pm

Hi All,

I'd like to announce the release of FlyInside 1.81! It took longer than I thought it would, but we got a lot done with this one.

Summary:
Fixed X-Plane black-screen-bug and cross-eyed bug!
Improvements to interaction system, Oculus Touch/Leap Motion support
Adds support for X-Plane external views, virtual windows
Fixed several crashes across all sims

News here: https://flyinside-fsx.com/News
Download here: https://flyinside-fsx.com/Download - Just download and install over your existing installation.

Hope you all enjoy this update!

Thanks,
Dan

P.S. Prepar3D v4 support is under development, but quite the undertaking. We're hoping to enter beta-testing by early August, and will keep you updated. Lockheed Martin did a great job creating an easy-upgrade path for SimConnect/Aircraft plugins, but from the perspective of graphics injector add-on like FlyInside, it's a very different simulator.
Your friendly neighborhood developer!
Contact Me: dan@flyinside-fsx.com
admin
Site Admin

Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Re: Latest update

Postby pilot53 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:52 pm

Great news! Cant wait to start flying xplane again.
pilot53

Postby MRSHADO » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:03 pm

Thanks Tony!

This is a great release! It's nice being able look outside and I am happy this version went smoothly for me. I am still getting use to the changes, but I have a few workarounds.
No Black Screen though! I am retiring and hanging up the Black Screen Team Jacket.
Once Again, Thanks to you guys for a great update.

P.S.
You may want to create a "Flyinside 1.81 Released/Issues" topic somewhere and pin it up top, because these posts are all over the place. :D
CPU ASUS G752VS I7-6820HK RAM 32GB DDR4 Drive 1TB Samsung EVO 850 SSD OS Win 10 Pro. GPU GTX1070 8 GB GDDR5 (dvr: 388.13)
Oculus Rift/Touch CV-1
FlyInside 1.83/ XP11.10
MRSHADO

Postby Jadeguy » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:34 pm

Thanks for the update. It's fantastic going external with the Bell 407 over the Rocky mountains!
It seems you have optimized the frame rate? I got about a 10 fps increase on this first 40 min flight-around 45/90.
Anyways, it was the smoothest flight yet for me, even landing in downtown Calgary with high settings. Thanks for the great work.
Jadeguy

Return to XP11 Bug Reporting Here *Discontinued* 25th Jan 2019