I am missing something important

Talk about anything FlyInside related.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

I am missing something important

Postby casey97 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:21 pm

After about a month of trying I have managed only one actual flight in VR using Riftcat, Vridge, and FlyInside with FSX Steam. Many times getting into the cockpit without problems but then cannot control the views at all.
The primary problem is that the various FlyInside screens are:
a. either too fuzzy to read
b. move out of my vision
c. do nothing when I click on them
At this point I have only an "action" button which works. As for recentering the pilot view...no luck at all. Trying to fly the view drifts from nose to wings, passenger seats, etc.
Is there a way to set up an .ini file or procedure to bind keys outside the sim?
The VR is superb but I am no closer to getting it set properly than I was a month ago. Everything is perfect until the plane and airport are selected ant loaded.

Can/will someone provide me with the info needed to get things working properly. If it is of any help: my control system consists of a Saitek Cessna yoke plus an extra quadrant and Saitek rudder pedals.

I am still using FlyInside trial.

Best regards to all
Neal H
casey97

Re: I am missing something important

Postby Tony » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:00 am

Hi Neal sorry I missed your post. I don't have any experience with what you are using as we mainly aim at vive and cv1. But it may be worth emailing Dan to see if he could help ?
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Return to FlyInside General Discussion