NEW !!!! Flyinside Flight Simulator. New Pictures !!!

Talk about anything FlyInside related.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Re: NEW !!!! Flyinside Flight Simulator. READ NOW !!!

Postby antigrav » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:35 am

Well that is interesting.

Will it have LeapMotion integration still and maybe even better interaction with cockpit controls?

How about support for other views?
Rig: i7-7700 | 32GB RAM | nVidia GeForce GTX1070 | SSD 1TB
VR: Oculus Rift CV1, Leap Motion sensor
Sim: XP11 | DCS

--AntiGrav
antigrav

Postby cherbert » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:32 am

Seems a tad overly ambitious to try and make a flight simulator that serious simmers will embrace and have the likes of PMDG and other content makers support it. I add my concerns to the fact I invested my money in a Flyinside VR addon. I have invested hundreds of pounds in FSX and P3D and I won't be moving away from then anytime soon. Your roadmap, feature list and third party support expectations for this product need to be exceptional to try and break into an already crowded industry with the likes of FSX, X-Plane and Prepar3D, both of which have had years and years to evolve and establish themselves.

If it will support existing addons then I respect your effort and desire to bring something better to the community, especially if it's built from the ground up to embrace VR!
cherbert

Postby chris » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:47 am

All points are valid or though some a bit harsh.
now my two bobs worth
I just want a flight sim (VR) that doesn't require a CRAY supercomputer with thousands of dollars in graphics cards, no endlesssssss tweaking ( to get things right)full aircraft (including helicopters) from other sims saiteck panels support and abilty to use ortho4xp or world terrain or ORBX
In other words full and TOTAL plugnplay support !!!
I know i'm asking a lot but i have tried XPLANE 10 and 11 aeoflyfs2 (the only one that works out of the box in VR)FSX ,FSX-SE P3D 3 and 4 and apard from FS2 have not been able to get satisfactory results from any of them
I have spent a veritable fortune on hardware and software all to no avail I just give up!!!!!!!!!!!
win 10 pro
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHz
Memory: 32gb RAM
Available OS Memory: 32gb RAM
Name ASUS GTX 1080 ti Xplane 11 05r2 11.30b7
orion LM very latest
Oculus CV!
oddyssy+ hmd
1000 watt psu
chris

Postby rocketmandlgc » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:18 am

Where is this project up to? I'm an XP user but really need a modern replacement for the now 15 year old Condor Giding simulator software.

None of the major players xp, p3d, fsx etc come anywhere close when it comes to glider flight and weather dynamics
There are 100,000 of us worldwide waiting for a modern VR option. You should reach out to the Condor devs if they're still around. And PM me to discuss a (Gliding only) marketing deal
rocketmandlgc

Postby tutmeister » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:50 pm

You will prob have to buy you're a2a spit in 64bit when it's out. As long as the aircraft are 64bit or very simple they would prob work.
Prob have to use p3d v4 aircraft or even fsw ones?

Edit: I didn't realize it will support 32bit via a 32 it layer.

Chris
7600 @4.5GHz. 1080ti 16GB RAM. CV1. Windows 10 Pro. Prepar3d v4, X-plane 11, FS2, FSW, DCS.
tutmeister

Postby cherbert » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:35 pm

Every month I come here and find zero progress or updates relating to Flyinside in terms of improvements and features. It's clear all the devs time is being spent on this new Flight Simulator. I am annoyed that my money has been invested elsewhere. I know that is his prerogative and the general way a business would run but it seems it is severely hindering progress of FlyInside development. We get little updates or interaction with the developer and are held back behind a firewall of moderators. If I knew this was the dev's plans I wouldn't have bothered buying into the project. I guess I'll just stop caring so much and wait for the native X-Plane VR support.
cherbert

Postby betampona » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:12 pm

Hello, more news for almost 3 months.
The Flyinside flight simulator project is not abandoned?
When is it advancement?
Greetings.
Dominique

google translat
I7 2600K à 4.3 Ghz, GTX 970, 20 Go, monitor 1920x1080
Dominique de France.
betampona

Postby dguzman » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:58 pm

betampona wrote:Hello, more news for almost 3 months.
The Flyinside flight simulator project is not abandoned?
When is it advancement?
Greetings.
Dominique

google translat

+1
dguzman

Postby Wendell5160 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:46 pm

OK....We were suppose to see some beta testing and maybe even an update ....I am waiting on spending another dollar on planes or sims ....should we give up hope that all is lost and VR has stuck it self in the mud....Come on how about an update on the flyinside sim!!!!
Windows 10-64 bit HTC Vive- FI FSX steam Not sold on XP11 yet- AMD 4 gig -intel 5 6400
Wendell5160

Postby jetman7 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:03 pm

I would have to agree with Wendell--it is past time for a FIFS update. People are holding off making decisions with regard to investing in their current FS infrastructure, or possibly moving to a sim that has been optimized for VR--so they need to know what is going on. Early access availability was supposed to begin in November but it is not happening as far as I know.
It's OK if things are taking longer than planned, but when a significant milestone is missed an update explaining the current project status and what the new plan is would seem to be in order.
jetman7

PreviousNext

Return to FlyInside General Discussion