Imported window cannot be moved by oculus touch

Talk about anything FlyInside related.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Imported window cannot be moved by oculus touch

Postby timclei » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:19 pm

No matter what I do, I cannot move or resize the imported windows using Oculus touch in X-plane 11. The windows appear either in front of my face or stick to the windshield window! I wonder if the feature being implemented in touch but only leap motion.
timclei

Re: Imported window cannot be moved by oculus touch

Postby Stevil » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:43 pm

I think this will be fixed soon. Also does not work with the Vive Wands right now. Dan is aware of it
CPU Intel i7 4790K - GPU Zotac GTX 1080 Mini - RAM 16gb DDR3 Mobo Gigabyte GAMING 5 - Drive 750GB SSD - OS Win 10 x64 - Simulator X-Plane v11.11 RC1
HTC Vive
Stevil

Postby Greyman » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:01 am

The same issue exists when using a mouse too. It appears as though the Windows window of what has been imported into the cockpit covers up the Xplane window in FI Sim and prevents the mouse pointer from getting to the Xplane window.

Maybe send virtual Windows to the back or always have the Xplane window on top?
ASUS Hero VIII Motherboard, I7-6700K, EVGA GTX1080FTW, 48GB RAM, Windows 10
Oculus Rift/Touch
Warthog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind pedals
Greyman

Postby Stevil » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:41 am

Greyman wrote:The same issue exists when using a mouse too. It appears as though the Windows window of what has been imported into the cockpit covers up the Xplane window in FI Sim and prevents the mouse pointer from getting to the Xplane window.

Maybe send virtual Windows to the back or always have the Xplane window on top?

Yeah I already stated that to Dan in another post but these are two different issues:
The first one is that one cannot move the VR window with the controllers. For me it only works with the blue dot to move the windows around.

The second issue is that the external windows is always on the foreground of the X-Plane window and thus denying that one can use the mouse on that area on X-Plane
CPU Intel i7 4790K - GPU Zotac GTX 1080 Mini - RAM 16gb DDR3 Mobo Gigabyte GAMING 5 - Drive 750GB SSD - OS Win 10 x64 - Simulator X-Plane v11.11 RC1
HTC Vive
Stevil

Return to FlyInside General Discussion