Managing Virtual Windows

Talk about anything FlyInside related.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Managing Virtual Windows

Postby RCFlyer » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:04 am

I am a new user of Flyinside. I am presently using the demo in P3dV3.4 in preparation of getting the P3dV4 version. I primarily fly helicopters. I would like to have a couple of panels/windows open when I fly because of the limited resolution of the Oculus Rift. The radio panel and the gps are of primary interest. I can get these panel open and displayed in Flyinside. I am having difficulties in placing the panels where I want them and in sizing them. I have attempted to use the mouse, the Flyinside pointer, and, Leap Motion hands. None of the three have provided a consistently effective means to manipulate these windows. For instance, I want to place the radio panel window flat in the area between the seats and to size it to fit between the seats. Can't get this seemingly simple task done.

I have looked at the wikki and have searched the forum for information related to interacting/managing virtual windows with no helpful results. Any information that could be provided by those using virtual windows in the cockpit would be appreciated.

Regards,

Danny
RCFlyer

Return to FlyInside General Discussion