Buying for P3Dv4 as an existing customer

Talk about anything FlyInside related.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Buying for P3Dv4 as an existing customer

Postby d00nicus » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:24 am

Heya,
Am an existing owner of the FSX & P3D (32 bit) versions, and looking to buy for v4. On the announcement in the news section you've stated:

Existing customers do not forget to log in to receive your discount :)

However logged in or out I get the same price of $28 shown. On going through to the payment page it gets worse, instead of $28, it then gives me a UK price of £27, which works out to paying more than the original price even with the VAT of 20% included is more than it should be at current exchange rates. I'll be honest, I tend to avoid stores like the plague that charge different prices for digital only products based on region - you end up paying more for no extra service or value, but in this case I have no choice over where to buy from.
d00nicus

Re: Buying for P3Dv4 as an existing customer

Postby Tony » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:59 am

We did announce that the discount was til the end of October and I should of changed the news section. As for the UK crappy exchange rates? Well I'll be the first to blame Brexit :(

Check your PM
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Postby d00nicus » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:38 am

I've gotta admit, it's been terrible in the last year - I still remember back when it was almost $2 to the pound, those were really good shopping days!

Can't reply to PM's yet as a new registration, but I've just read it and thanks. :) I was a bit late to the party thanks to moving house, I'm impressed though - I thought it would take a lot longer to port over to v4.
d00nicus

Postby Tony » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:42 am

One more post and you are free to post without modding lol
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Postby d00nicus » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:52 am

Fantastic :) been lurking on here for ages, but for some reason I never got around to registering.

The downside to this P3D4 release is that between this and Fallout 4 VR coming soon, my partner isn't likely to see much of me for a little while :lol:
d00nicus

Return to FlyInside General Discussion