Rescue Pilot Help

Talk about anything FlyInside related.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Rescue Pilot Help

Postby Mr_man » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:00 pm

Hi Guys - I wonder if you could help me here. I bought the Just Flight Rescue Pilot with the aim of flying the missions in VR and uploading recordings of them to YouTube.

Whilst my installation of Rescue Pilot is working just fine with FSX:SE in 2D, the aircraft won't initialise in VR. In 2D you can choose to fly any of the Rescue Pilot repaints on the default aircraft, but with FlyInside I get an initialisation failure for all of the models.

The Rescue Pilot models - which are simply aliased to the actual models in the Airplanes/Rotorcraft folders - and repaints are installed into a separate folder in SimObjects and I'm thinking this may be where the issue lies. Is there any way that I can point FlyInside to the folder (path is ...FSX\SimObjects\JFRescuePilot)?

Otherwise I can't imagine why there would be an issue - the models used are the default ones.

I'd be grateful for any assistance as I've actually purchased this add-on twice - once on disc which no longer works due to SecuROM being dropped by MS, and then I just bought the download to try it in VR. I really didn't foresee these issues (though Just Flight have generously offered me a refund if I can't get it to work).
Mr_man

Return to FlyInside General Discussion