Enable Shimmer Reduction

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Enable Shimmer Reduction

Postby ChrisK » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:12 am

Hi Guys,
in Flyinside for P3dV3 i had the setting "Enable Shimmer Reduction" and that was very helpful reducing shimmering inside the cockpit.
This setting is no longer available for Flyinside for V4 ... why ... and guess what, all the small details in cockpit are heavy shimmering.
Couldnt we get back this setting ? :roll:
Chris
ChrisK

Re: Enable Shimmer Reduction

Postby FlyingMonkey » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:17 am

As far as I understand, this is a known problem and currently worked on - we don't have any ETA for when that might be fixed though. Shimmering has been really bad for me too, I can barely read instruments now and as a result P3D v4 and its FlyInside version have been useless purchases so far. I'm sure Dan will fix that soon or later though.
FlyingMonkey

Postby severniae » Thu May 17, 2018 4:17 am

I was wondering if this had been fixed yet?

Originally I ended up returning P3dV4 because of this, so waiting to hear if its been sorted yet..
severniae

Postby severniae » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:41 pm

Anyone?

What happened to flyinside? Support used to be forthcoming and the device very active. Now it's almost dead. Very big shame
severniae

Postby severniae » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:05 pm

Hi,

Did anyone ever see this post?

I'm trying to find out if Shimmer reduction was made to work again? or if there was a combination of settings that reduced the shimmer to 'shimmer reduction' levels?

I ask because the lack of this feature drove me so bonkers that I returned P3Dv4 until someone could tell me how to fix it!

Cheers,
James
severniae

Return to General forum (possible disappearing mouse fix)