P3D Crashes w Flyinside, not without

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Re: P3D Crashes w Flyinside, not without

Postby stewart » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:08 pm

Its most likey the shaders if they are NOT default flyinside will crash. To get them back to default uninstall client and reinstall again. This really needs to be fixed i no longer use flyinside because i have a lot of mods including shaders. Please fix so we can run add-on shaders
stewart

Postby higgy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:14 pm

So, there is no way out of this ?
higgy

Postby Chopper » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:51 pm

This is the fix that works for me . . .

I have Windows 10 Pro .. I had to restore the last version of Windows prior to the last big update.
I'm back to version #1703. If you go to Settings, then SYSTEMS (Display, Notifications, Power), then the ABOUT button . . you will get your Windows 10 information.

Then I went to the 'Type here to search' box on the bottom left side of the Task Bar and entered . . . services.msi then Enter.
Scroll down the list and find WINDOWS UPDATE and DISABLE it . . I right clicked the line went to Properties and made sure the "Startup type:" was DISABLED . . . and the "Service status" was STOPPED

I use this gaming PC for Flight Sim only and I do not plan on doing any updates to Windows in the future.
I can now fly with Flyinside with P3D and use ALL aircraft.

Windows 10 is NOT flight sim friendly! This is what I had to do on my system. These updates have caused problems for the last two months.
Hope this helps someone else with these issues.

Chopper
Chopper

Previous

Return to P3D Bug Reporting Here