Black Screen Prepar3Dv4

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Black Screen Prepar3Dv4

Postby curnell » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:24 pm

Hello!

Yesterday (15.12.2017), as well as a few days earlier (13.12.2017) I performed a simple fly with a lengths of not more than 450 nm.

When flying, used Oculus Rift CV1, FlyInside for P3D version P3D4 (purchased, not trial).
Prepar 3D has version v. 4.1. (Licsenced).

Flight in all cases was performed on the aircraft PMDG 737-800NGX. Graphic settings of simulator was ajusted that the screen refresh rate, according to Flyinside costly: 28-32/90-93 fps.
Reshade, Prepar Tweak Assistant - i not use. Installed Addons - PMDG 737-800 Base pack for P3D (Licsenced), FsDreamTeam GSX (Licsenced), ORBX FTX Global Base pack (Licsenced), Weather - Opus FSI v.5.10.7.

Short description of the problem:

For the first time after a long pre-flight configuration of the aircraft at the airport UUDD, when taxiing on the runway, suddenly the screen on the monitor turned into black and the screens in the Oculus also turned into black (completely black screen). On the monitor appeared an inscription that there is no signal (no signal from video card). But the sound of the simulator continued to go so it's not like freezed. To resume the image i supposed to reset the PC (waited about 5 minutes with hope, the image will appear). After reboot, the logs of work video card and CPU showed that there was not overheating, all temperatures were within the permissible values.

The second time it happened already in the air on descending before approach to ULLI, after approximately 45-50 minutes from the beginning of the simulation session. Everything was fine, 32-33 fps/90-93, temperature of processor and graphics card - monitor is already in real time - everything was within valid values (not more than 65-70 C With a video and no more than 70-75 C with the processor). Again suddennly - black screens in the Oculus, again black screen on the monitor an inscription that there is no signal (no signal from video card), but the sound is working (not freezed) simulator properly went out headphones, the flight continued.

In both cases, appeared error-logs of FlyInside. Attaching.

I beg you to try to sort out this problem and report me the solution.
What can I do to eliminate these "black screens" in the future?

In other games, as well as in the simulator without the use of FlyInside such problems were never observed.

PC features:

- Intel i7 4790k (Overclocked to 4.6 stabe with water cooling Corsair H115i);
- 16 Gb DDR3;
- Win 7 x64 SP1 (Ultimate);
- GeForce GTX 1070 8Gb;
- System and sim SSD 256 Gb;
- Oculus Rift CV1 (2 front sensors) + Oculus Touch (touch is not use in sim!);

Thank you!
Attachments
error-20171213T234149.txt
(615.98 KiB) Downloaded 385 times
curnell