Desktop window half off screen any ideas?

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Desktop window half off screen any ideas?

Postby Jmwalton92 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:27 am

Hello all,

Just got Flyinside installed along with my usual Xplane 10, now apart from a few settings I need to play around with, field of view, resolution, some sim render settings ect. it works great.

HOWEVER the desktop window (On both my actual screen and in the virtual desktop) that you use to swap planes ect, is half off my screen half off the side and half off the top, normal Xplane 10 without flyinside runs fine, in both windowed and full screen mode.

Obviously its completely unusable as is as I can't select an airport or different plane.

Any ideas welcome :)

Running Xplane 10, Oculus CV1 & Touch.
Jmwalton92

Re: Desktop window half off screen any ideas?

Postby Tony » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:59 pm

The desktop screen is supposed to be that size.....are you saying when in rift the size is small ? Do you have windowed mode selected in X-planes settings mate ? And a warm welcome to you :)
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Postby Jmwalton92 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:43 pm

Tony wrote:The desktop screen is supposed to be that size.....are you saying when in rift the size is small ? Do you have windowed mode selected in X-planes settings mate ? And a warm welcome to you :)

Thankyou for the welcome and for the response.

I mean the window is half off my screen, not in the Oculus but my main monitor.
Imagine having a window say google chrome and then drag it 3/4 off the edge of the screen thats what I have.

Now I happen to have FSX and it works with that absolutely flawlessly. Just Xplane (That I prefer to run) that I am having this issue with.

X plane is in windowed mode but wont let me resize or drag the window back onto the screen :)
Jmwalton92

Postby Tony » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:05 pm

Do you have multi monitors or a virtual desktop on the go mate ? Is the multi monitor checkbox untickex in xplane ?
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Return to General forum *Discontinued* 25th Jan 2019