Graphics and more problems

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Graphics and more problems

Postby Mr_man » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:55 am

I've had this issue over several versions of FlyInside - when I get into the cockpit, the view starts zooming. It doesn't stop until it hits the limit - every time, every flight.

I have unassigned anything to do with zoom control or selection increase/decrease - makes no difference. I have repeatedly deleted the FlyInside ini files and gone through all the reactivating and setting up until I'm blue in the face - makes no difference.

It only happens with FlyInside running, normal monitor FSX runs as it should with no issues. Obviously, this is extremely frustrating as it means I can't use VR with FSX at all. It did work fine to start with, 18 months ago.

Other problems - I use UT 2 for AI traffic - after exiting FSX via FlyInside, the UT 2 service keeps running - I have to use Task Manager to switch it off. Same with FSX itself, even though I close it via FlyInside, it actually keep running in the background until I use Task Manager to close it.

Neither of these happen in normal FSX (i.e. without FlyInside).

I'm using Steam Edition and FI 1.9
Mr_man

Re: Graphics and more problems

Postby Tony » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:02 pm

Hi mate, what throttle and stick are you using ? Have you tried saving or deleting your fsx.cfg and letting the sim rebuild ?
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Re: Graphics and more problems

Postby sesanchez » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:31 am

Do you have the Milviz F15?
CPU Intel i7 6700K 4.0GHz OC 4.5GHz - GeForce GTX 1070 on latest driver - RAM 32gb DDR4 Mobo ASUS Z170-K - HD 2TB - OS Win 10 x64 - Simulator
X-Plane x10.51
X-Plane v11.02
P3Dv3.4 with TACPACK
FSX Acceleration
Oculus Rift
sesanchez

Return to General forum