Steam Group for multiplayer

A place for VR pilots to rest and post screenshots and videos and chat about anything.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Steam Group for multiplayer

Postby Bruce_C » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:33 am

Someone of you know I'm always looking out for folks to fly with online, in FSX or P3D either on my server or a private session for missions like Canyon Run.

I'm also up for multiplayer sessions in other VR games such as Lunar Flight, Live for Speed and maybe even the new DCS Beta.

I've set up a Steam Group which might make it easier to arrange some multiplayer sessions with folk in the same time zones, please take a look.

Dan, I hope you're ok with this, purely as a tool to get folk flying together. I'll redirect all other discussion to the forums here.

Cheers,

Bruce
i7-5820K Running @3.8GHz, 16GB RAM with Windows 10, GTX980 (384.94) Oculus Rift CV
Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & CH Pro Pedals

Bruce_C

Re: Steam Group for multiplayer

Postby Robert » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:53 am

I'll be signing up if it's OK. I just wish we were in the same time zone. I have so much fun flying with you, Tony, and Axel - and now that things are smooth with the fps limit set, it's pretty damn close to magical.
HTC Vive Pro/P3D/DCS/X-Plane
Orbx FTX Global Base, FTX Global Vector, scenery, airport packs
Robert

Re: Steam Group for multiplayer

Postby Bruce_C » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:44 am

Yup, you guys already friends with me on Steam should already have an invite.

Cheers,

Bruce
i7-5820K Running @3.8GHz, 16GB RAM with Windows 10, GTX980 (384.94) Oculus Rift CV
Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & CH Pro Pedals

Bruce_C

Return to The Lounge