A320 control push and pull

All things VIVE and Flyinside related.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

A320 control push and pull

Postby airnexus » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:16 pm

Hello Dan,first of all thanks for the amazing software, i am an Airline pilot and your software realy help to reach the maximum training posible of FSX and p3d. I was wondering if you could make in future updates the posibility of pushing and pulling some knobs? In case of Airbus some knobs can be pull and push for different functions. Thats will be grate to se soon.
Thanks again for the grate work
Alejandro
I7 6700K 16 GB 2800 Ghz Nvidia 980 Ti OC
airnexus

Re: A320 control push and pull

Postby admin » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:21 pm

Glad that FlyInside could help with your training :D It must really be something, flying heavy metal.

A complete Leap Motion overhaul is under development. I'll take a look at push/pull as part of it. Are you using the Aerosoft A320 or a different model?
Your friendly neighborhood developer!
Contact Me: dan@flyinside-fsx.com
admin
Site Admin

Postby Kheilbr1 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:05 pm

Hi,
First posting I ran across with the Leap Motion and the airbus. Apologies if it is somewhere else but when I do a search on LEAP or LEAP MOTION is says ignored as it is too common. Anyway.. Aerosoft 320 software. Have the leap motion, but unlike other aircraft I find a sort of parallax with the switches. All seem to be showing up to the right of
the actual switch. Can you point me a direction to calibrate or is it just a problem with the aerosoft airbus? Things work pretty well on the Maule for instance. Thanks.
i7-7700HQ
64Bit Windows 10 Home
32GB RAM
GTX 1060 8GB RAM
HTC VIVE
LEAP MOTION
Kheilbr1

Postby admin » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:28 am

Which flight simulator are you running? If you're on Prepar3D, but a version before 3.3, that's unfortunately a known bug :?

If that's the case, shoot me an e-mail dan@flyinside-fsx.com, and I can probably fix it for you.
Your friendly neighborhood developer!
Contact Me: dan@flyinside-fsx.com
admin
Site Admin

Postby Kheilbr1 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:03 pm

Replied directly to Dan but wanted to publicly thank him for steering me the right direction. Missed an update and things are lined up now. Back on original topic. Anyone have luck on the Airbus in arming the spoilers with Leap Motion. I can extend them but not arm them.

Also, I see I can move the thrust levers with my hands but they will not stay in detents so I am guessing I have to unbind the throttle portion of the X52 and maybe it will simplify things which is great! Off to see if someone has a fix for panel sharpness as it is nearly impossible to read without leaning forward. I believe this to be Aerosoft panel issue as other aircraft display crisply.

Thanks again for such a great product! Once I get past my learning curve I think this is going to be exactly what I had hoped for! Beats spending zillions on monitors, touch screens, and graphics cards to be able to see and touch panels.
i7-7700HQ
64Bit Windows 10 Home
32GB RAM
GTX 1060 8GB RAM
HTC VIVE
LEAP MOTION
Kheilbr1

Return to HTC Vive