Vive controller issue

All things VIVE and Flyinside related.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Vive controller issue

Postby enhencer_ger » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:53 pm

Hello all,

I try to fly with my new HTC Vive, but I'm facing issues with the Vive controller. I can see the controller and also the laser pointer, but actually I can't touch/click/grab anything except the FlyInside menue. The laserpointer goes to nowhere - straight to the plane. Normaly the laserpoints stops when he hits a menue.

Has anyone an ideas what can solve the issue?
I'm looking forward to your answers.

Best regards and happy landings,
enhencer_ger
Last edited by enhencer_ger on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
enhencer_ger

Re: Vive controller issue

Postby admin » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:24 pm

Hello enhencer_ger,

Could you load up a plane where this is happening, and then upload your log.txt from C:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Roaming\FlyInside ? Sounds like a bug, and the log.txt will shed some light. You can also e-mail it directly to dan@flyinside-fsx.com

Thanks,
Dan
Your friendly neighborhood developer!
Contact Me: dan@flyinside-fsx.com
admin
Site Admin

Postby clamchoda » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:36 pm

I have this same issue on both FSX-SE and P3D. I have tried clean installs of both with no addons at all, with no luck. Sometimes things work, sometimes they don't. It may or may not work for the exact same plane, so it's not plane specific.
clamchoda

Postby admin » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:18 pm

If you always load the default C172 first, does this bug still occur sometimes? I realize it isn't necessarily plane specific, but are there certain planes where it never happens?
Your friendly neighborhood developer!
Contact Me: dan@flyinside-fsx.com
admin
Site Admin

Return to HTC Vive