Walkthrough for uploading documents.

All things VIVE and Flyinside related.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Walkthrough for uploading documents.

Postby mercado » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:07 pm

Is there a walkthrough to upload documents like checklists? I've tried the import bar option, but all it does is give me a random list of files that are in my desktop; I placed the emergency checklist and my abbreviated checklists on a PDF format on my desktop but they never show up on the list of files to import that the import tab gives you. If someone could pint me in the right direction on where to find the instructions to do this I would really appreciate it. Thank you.
mercado

Re: Walkthrough for uploading documents.

Postby Bruce_C » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:21 am

You don't need to upload anything, just open the checklist PDF or whatever file you need and then import that window into FlyInside.
i7-5820K Running @3.8GHz, 16GB RAM with Windows 10, GTX980 (384.94) Oculus Rift CV
Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & CH Pro Pedals

Bruce_C

Postby mercado » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:32 pm

I got my window imported, but I couldn't move it around or manipulate it in anyway. As much as I tried to click on it with the beam, the only thing I managed to do was move the visor around. Somehow once I managed to minimize but then I couldn't interact with the little control panel that was left when the window was minimized, it just stayed there blocking the windshield. any sugestions on how to make it work or move it around?
mercado

Postby admin » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:47 pm

Right now you can't move the virtual windows with the Vive controller. It's an incredibly stupid bug, I know :oops:

Try moving them with the mouse for now, should work :)
Your friendly neighborhood developer!
Contact Me: dan@flyinside-fsx.com
admin
Site Admin

Return to HTC Vive