Waiting for Simulator Issue

All things VIVE and Flyinside related.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Waiting for Simulator Issue

Postby Tappy » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:33 pm

I've tried browsing the forums but I for the life of me cannot find any solution to this. I start up FSX and have the aircraft sitting in virtual cockpit but when I go to the flyinside app to hit switch to VR, it just says waiting for simulator. It doesn't matter what airport go to or what aircraft I use, nothing happens. I've tried verifying the game cache and am about to do a full resinstall but I would like to see if maybe I am missing something. I would prefer to not have to reinstall all my dlc and addons for FSX.
Tappy

Re: Waiting for Simulator Issue

Postby Tony » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:19 pm

Hi mate :) just clarify a few things for us. What are you sys specs and win version? Do you use SLI? And if you have EZDOK, flyinside don't play with that so it needs disabling.

Tony
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Postby Tappy » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:58 pm

I have an I5 3570k and a 980ti, no SLI setup running on Windows 7. I should have my new I7 6800k and Asus Mobo thursday so my setup will likely change.
Tappy

Postby Tappy » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:32 pm

Okay I have my new setup now, I'm running an Intel Core I 7 6800k with a 980ti, 16GB RAM. EZDOK is not installed, never used it, and i'm running it on Windows 7. I tried verifying the integrity of the cache in steam but it didn't fix anything. I'm about to do a full uninstall/reinstall of FSX Steam Edition but i'm still hoping to avoid that if at all possible.
Tappy

Postby admin » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:38 pm

Tappy, could you e-mail me your log.txt from C:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Roaming\FlyInside to dan@flyinside-fsx.com, along with a link to this thread?
Your friendly neighborhood developer!
Contact Me: dan@flyinside-fsx.com
admin
Site Admin

Return to HTC Vive