Leap Motion Senstivity

All things VIVE and Flyinside related.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Leap Motion Senstivity

Postby cherbert » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:03 pm

I'm finding Leap Motion to be quite sensitive trying to get various switches to be in either the up or down position. I also find this kind of weird behavior when trying to use the Vive Controller. Its almost frustratingly impossible to do anything.

In this video his buttons seem to light up much better than mine do...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp4-mLuV6lA

Is it because I'm using the PMDGNGX 737? or is it because I'm Vive and he is Oculus?

Are there further improvements coming for the PMDG for either Leap Motion or Vive Controllers? I used to use the mouse before LM support but it doesn't appear to be working for me anymore. Am I doing something wrong?

Flyinside FSX version with FSX Steam Edition. Using PDMG 737NGX 800WL. Leap Motion with latest Orion v2 Software. (Using Steam VR Beta branch).
cherbert

Re: Leap Motion Senstivity

Postby admin » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:23 am

The likely issue is that you're using the PMDG 737. While our interaction support works across most stock aircraft, many A2A, Carenado, etc., our interaction system is particularly weak with PMDG. We'll be improving this in the future, but that's how it is at the moment. The mouse should work fine though, what happens when you try to use it?

Thanks,
Dan
Your friendly neighborhood developer!
Contact Me: dan@flyinside-fsx.com
admin
Site Admin

Return to HTC Vive