flyinside dead?

All things VIVE and Flyinside related.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

flyinside dead?

Postby stewart » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:09 pm

Hi all is flyinside dead theres been no update since 15dec ?
stewart

Re: flyinside dead?

Postby Tony » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:34 pm

stewart wrote:Hi all is flyinside dead theres been no update since 15dec ?

Seriously ? ;) 6 whole weeks and no update ? Check here = viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4353

Our beta testers are hard at work testing right now for the next release, It isn't a 5 minute thing to put together updates. Bugs are found and corrected, features are tested and added and this takes time, money and a lot of effort :D

Tony
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Postby cherbert » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:27 pm

Tony wrote:Seriously ?

To be fair I thought things were getting a bit quiet around here myself. And you can't expect FSX and Prepar3D users to be looking in the Xplane section to learn that updates are coming. I appreciate its only been a month or two but some kind of official developer news updates would be nice to give us a feel of what is being worked on and to re-assure customers its still being actively developed. So many projects these days get abandoned many of us are a bit paranoid in that regard.
cherbert

Postby Tony » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:30 am

Totally understand that one. That particular update was aimed at x-plane due to the changing beta dynamics. I'll do my best to get periodic updates from the devs and keep you all posted OK?
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Postby stewart » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:56 pm

hi lol yea i know it takes time and money but i dont look in the xplane forums just the vive lol just thought it was getting a little quite in the forums keep up the good work :)
stewart

Return to HTC Vive