Issue with FSX crashing upon launching flight

All things CV1 and Flyinside related.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Re: Issue with FSX crashing upon launching flight

Postby Tony » Sat May 28, 2016 5:45 pm

I'd just get to learn with basic FSX for now :) When you start getting confident then we can get you spending your hard earned cash on some pretty addons. But for now i would recommend heading over to REX = http://www.rexsimulations.com/ and download that, 50% off at the mo and it's a must have :) you want REX essential plus overdrive :)

Tony
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Re: Issue with FSX crashing upon launching flight

Postby Sharkku » Sat May 28, 2016 5:51 pm

And i like to add: The Leap is very easy to get working, just attach it to your HMD with some double-sided adhesive pads and connect it. You have to run through the calibration in the manufacturers software as well, which is easy if you use a mirror. Make sure you are using the Orion drivers. Then it should just work with FlyInside! And well worth the trouble!

As a side-note: if you go through the hassle of setting it up, make sure you download the "Blocks" demo from Leap as well. A wonderful little program, very simple, yet addicting. And perfect for demoing VR to VRgins!
CPU: i7-7700K @4.6 GHz, GPU: GTX1080Ti, RAM: 16 GB, OS: Win10 64-bit, HMD: Rift CV1
Software: FSX:SE, FFS, Nvidia driver: 391.35, Oculus runtime: public test channel, FlyInside 1.8013 beta

Beta tester and site mod
Sharkku

Previous

Return to Oculus Rift CV1