Superbug UFC

All things CV1 and Flyinside related.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Superbug UFC

Postby SageOT » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:06 am

So an issue in the Superbug. I can not click on the "touchscreen" up front controller with the blue dot/interact button. All other click spots in the cockpit work fine. It's like the blue dot just goes through the UFC. If I wiggle the mouse and use the mouse pointer and mouse button it will click on the UFC. Is there a possible work around to this or is it some type of limitation due to the way VRS has coded the cockpit click zones?

Also, I am using the Rift CV1 so that's why I've been posting in this forum. If this should be in one of the others, sorry about that, wasn't really sure where you all wanted these types of questions.

Jason
SageOT

Re: Superbug UFC

Postby admin » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:49 am

No work-around exist at the moment. I'll look into it though :)
Your friendly neighborhood developer!
Contact Me: dan@flyinside-fsx.com
admin
Site Admin

Postby SageOT » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:19 pm

Cool. It's a PITA, but by no means a game breaker.

While I'm talking VRS stuff... Not sure this is a TACPACK issue or just a P3D thing.... If I try to open a tacpack menu via the addons top menu bar by doing the blue dot click thing in the FlyInside menu screen it doesn't always appear or appears sometimes but all scrunched up. If I use Voice attack to send the alt, D, (final menu key) it pops in no problem......

Lastly, like the new update to FlyInside, more crisp for sure, and the +/- changing to <> was sweet. Much more tacti-cool. :)

Thanks,

PS: Feature request.... The ability to move those <x> windows once generated. A couple pop up at odd angles.
SageOT

Postby SageOT » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:44 pm

Another thing that has been happening. The longer I'm in the plane the click spots seem to move around until eventually they're all over the place.... Is there something I should be doing occasionally to keep this from happening?
SageOT

Postby aurel42 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:37 pm

SageOT wrote:Another thing that has been happening. The longer I'm in the plane the click spots seem to move around until eventually they're all over the place.... Is there something I should be doing occasionally to keep this from happening?

Out of interest, to see if this is related to an issue I'm having: do the click spots only move as a whole in relationship to the cockpit, or do they move their relative positions as well? ie. if one switch is offset 10cm to the left, are all the switches and knobs offset by the same distance in the same direction, or do they all wander around independently?
i7-4790K/4.0; GTX1080; 16GB; SSD; Win10/64; before: FSX:SE, now: P3Dv3; CV1
aurel42

Postby SageOT » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:46 pm

Hmmm... That's a good question. It feels "independent" but that may just be my brain being tricked. I'll pay closer attention this evening and let you know.
SageOT

Postby SageOT » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:51 pm

aurel42,

Well, as best I can tell it's not an "everything shifted left" thing. Sometimes the click spots will go left/right, but not all of them, other times some of them appear to move along the...Z axis? Away and toward you.

Side note: Not sure if it was the new FlyInside update, but it had to be as TacPack has not updated recently but we can now use experimental features in TacPack and FlyInside with no crashing. Now have a FLIR in VR it's awesome!!

Thanks devs!

Jason
SageOT

Postby SageOT » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:41 pm

Ok, rather than starting a new post...

How the hell do I turn off the head movement caused by G-forces simulation?!?!!? I think I've figured out this stupid effect is what's causing all the click spots and all my windows to constantly move to the wrong spot.

I am not seeing it listed in the P3d menu? Am I just missing it?

VRS Superbug and Tackpack: If it's not a P3d option, for those of you also using the VRS stuff is it an option in there that I'm missing???

Thanks much!

Sage
SageOT

Postby Britjet » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:48 am

Unfortunately it isn't an option, although it probably should be. You have to amend the config file. Google it for more detailed instructions. It's not difficult..
Brit
Britjet

Postby SageOT » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:17 pm

Cool I will thanks.
SageOT

Next

Return to Oculus Rift CV1