Day one problems?

All things CV1 and Flyinside related.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Re: Day one problems?

Postby slipstream » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:15 am

Hi Stu. Congrats on the upgrade, best thing I ever did.

In ref to the scenery error's I'd post that same question on the ORBX - Full Terrain (or whatever its called) forums as I'm sure they will help you. It might be a scenery.cfg error. Have you checked it? It is a common error that I have had in the past. I am flying the Superbug-tacpak and all is perfect.

I have tool-tips turned off in the (FSX) settings. That should get rid of that issue.
slipstream

Postby minimi66 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:34 am

Ok, well installed VRS Tac Pack and Superbug and it runs in FI but there are some missing gauges i.e. the 3 MFCD displays all show an error saying missing gauges and there is an error that pops up on loading the flight saying incomplete gauge load?

See the attached images and error.txt file.

Any ideas on how to fix this guys?

Many thanks.

Stu
Attachments
error-20160930T131435.txt
(156.04 KiB) Downloaded 326 times
vrs superbug error2.jpg
vrs superbug error2.jpg (137.57 KiB) Viewed 5929 times
vrs superbug error.jpg
vrs superbug error.jpg (36.36 KiB) Viewed 5929 times
minimi66

Postby minimi66 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:05 am

Unfortunately i'm back to square one again??

Installed Milviz F-15E after enabling the Simconnect Legacy .msi and after one successful flight in it the original flashing arouns/zoomed in problem is back. All aircraft, all areas etc? FSX runs fine outside of FI, so there are defo some major conflicts going on?

Have had to delete FSX from Steam library, am re-downloading (for 4th time in 2 days!) and will re-install both FSX and FI and see if i can get back to where i was when everything was working fine?

Very frustrating?
minimi66

Postby Tony » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:34 am

If that error message is still showing about the scenery not found heres an easy fix = in FSX menu go to the scenery library and add or delete areas. Look for the ones missing or causing the conflicts. If you haven't redownload ORBX yet then delete all the ORBX files. BUT ONLY if you haven't re-installed them yet ;)

Tony
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Postby slipstream » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:40 am

The reason for the PFD's not working is that its unlicensed. Just follow the instructions.
slipstream

Postby minimi66 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:07 am

Hi,

Yeah i re-licensed the Superbug and the MFCD's worked fine once i disabled the Experimental Features in Tac Pack Preferences. It was something to do with the Milviz F-15E that caused the original problem to come back and the subsequent need for FSX: SE and FI re-download/install that i'm doing now.

Am not going to bother with the MV F-15E as it clearly doesn't get on with FI even with the Simconnect Legacy .msi fix. Or not on my system anyway?

As long as the VRS TP/Superbug all work ok then i'm happy with that. Hopefully one day the Experimental Features like FLIR etc. will be working in FI as well.

Thanks.
minimi66

Previous

Return to Oculus Rift CV1