P3D 3.4 OCULUS RIFT CV1 QUESTION

All things CV1 and Flyinside related.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

P3D 3.4 OCULUS RIFT CV1 QUESTION

Postby ferny76 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:30 am

Hello everybody, i'm just back from a long business trip of 7 months and finally at home turned on my beloved pc, installed new oculus cv1 and play P3D with fly inside, all good... then i notice i was running an old v3 p3d version instead of the new one 3.4 and the same of the flyinside version so i updated the fyinside version and WAS SO HAPPY THA THE VR SLI WAS FINALLY ACTIVE.... the system was not super stable due to the version of p3d so i downloaded the latest 3.4
I read the the new version of p3d has native oculus support so i tried to use without installing flyinside BUT nothing happen...so i will try to install flyinside.
Do anyone know why?
Thanks
Fernando
ferny76

Re: P3D 3.4 OCULUS RIFT CV1 QUESTION

Postby ferny76 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:14 pm

well after spent several hours on forum and test here the answer, p3d has a native support to oculus just right click on screen and choose virtual reality-oculus vr cockpit like choosing a view and magically oculus start working perfectly.
So now my question is why if I use the fly inside the p3d become unstable and stop working ?
ferny76

Postby Tony » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:22 pm

Do you get smooth results with the built in VR view Fernando ? Have you got any new addons recently ? Is ASW kicking in ok for you ?

Tony
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Postby ferny76 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:24 pm

Hello Tony thanks for reply,
honestly without flyinside is no crashing and working smooth. I have noticed that using the native support it let U change graphics settings but in reality nothing change... is it locked?
ferny76

Postby admin » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:47 pm

The native support doesn't let you change many graphics settings. You say that FlyInside is very unstable for you, could you e-mail me the crash error messages you are experiencing, dan@flyinside-fsx.com ?
Your friendly neighborhood developer!
Contact Me: dan@flyinside-fsx.com
admin
Site Admin

Return to Oculus Rift CV1