Point of View keeps moving after menu use

All things CV1 and Flyinside related.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Point of View keeps moving after menu use

Postby yankeeclipper » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:35 pm

A very frustrating experience I've had is a gradual shifting of the point of view--usually slowly to the left. It happens each time I go in and out of the menus, until eventually I'm outside the aircraft to the left. My sensor is just about 3.5 ft away, about 10 inches above my physical eye-level, and totally unobstructed. If I restart FlyInside it usually goes back to correct (though often not quite back to the original location; a little low sometimes, a little close sometimes--no idea if that's related to the issue as described above).
yankeeclipper

Re: Point of View keeps moving after menu use

Postby Tony » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:39 pm

We had a user on here with exactly that problem, can't for the life of me remember who ? Hopefully they will see this and respond, but I'll keep looking for you mate. Do you have any Saitek controllers ? Sometimes I've heard that if not calibrated properly then if set up as view on that controller then drifting may occur. Might be wrong, but as I said I will keep searching.

Tony
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Re: Point of View keeps moving after menu use

Postby admin » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:30 pm

Which simulator are you using, and can you post your specs? We had this problem with an early X-Plane beta, but it should've been fixed (and was for most users).
Your friendly neighborhood developer!
Contact Me: dan@flyinside-fsx.com
admin
Site Admin

Return to Oculus Rift CV1