Fsx:SE super zoomed

All things CV1 and Flyinside related.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Re: Fsx:SE super zoomed

Postby Markeebo » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:10 am

I had something very similar happen when I installed the Mud Henry from Milviz. I ended up having to do a complete reinstall.

HOWEVER, after going good thru all of the steps, I realized that it might have been one of their .dlls loading through the exe.xml file. So you might want to delete/disable any suspect dlls loaded via the exe.xml file. Of course, don't consider this unless you're comfortable with the edit and you back it up.

Your mileage may vary.

Markeebo
Markeebo

Postby sando623 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:33 pm

Markeebo wrote:I had something very similar happen when I installed the Mud Henry from Milviz. I ended up having to do a complete reinstall.

HOWEVER, after going good thru all of the steps, I realized that it might have been one of their .dlls loading through the exe.xml file. So you might want to delete/disable any suspect dlls loaded via the exe.xml file. Of course, don't consider this unless you're comfortable with the edit and you back it up.

Your mileage may vary.

Markeebo

I'll have to try something. I do have some MilViz aircraft installed, I'll uninstall them and see. I have some many add ons I wouldn't know where to start other than that. Driving me nuts lol, I have a lot of time and money into fsx and don't wanna repurchase everything for xplane
sando623

Postby sando623 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:32 pm

Well I've tried taking out addons and other stuff uninstall, reinstall. Still doing the zoom thing.
sando623

Postby sando623 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:40 am

Markeebo wrote:I had something very similar happen when I installed the Mud Henry from Milviz. I ended up having to do a complete reinstall.

Your mileage may vary.

Markeebo

IT WORKS!!! Finally it works. You mentioned milviz, I had uninstalled just about every addon I had and remember seeing some progrm in the folders I hadn't deleted thinking it was just a livery config AP. It was milviz, i uninstalled it and now it works. I now own flyinside for fsx and xplane lol. I'm sure p3d at some Point.

Markeebo and Tony thank you both for your help.
sando623

Previous

Return to Oculus Rift CV1