Oculus CV1 FSX Accu-sim B-17G Touch Remotes Update?

All things CV1 and Flyinside related.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Oculus CV1 FSX Accu-sim B-17G Touch Remotes Update?

Postby migpilot » Wed May 03, 2017 7:06 pm

Hello All at Flyinside & on this forum. I am new to the community ( so I apologize if I seem uninformed) and very much love the immersion this program presents. That being said, I tried out the new 1.8 version with the FSX Accu-sim A2A B-17G by A2A Simulations and immediately my Touch remotes began to work although there are still a few bugs. First off, let me just say Thank you for making this EVEN possible. It truly feels so immersive in a B-17 when I can feel the vibrations and feel as if my own finger is activating all its wonderful and confusing switches lol. There are some parts where the controllers become confused as to which way a switch is to be activated, turned, or even released.

This topic is to hopefully create a ticket for a much desired update & improvement of the Oculus Touch Remotes in Flyinside interactive functionality for one of the greatest FSX planes to ever fly: The Boeing B-17G.

The in game Menu mentioned posting "planes" here in the forums that we would like for the Flyinside team to update. I nominate the B-17G Flying Fortress!!!

Keep up the great work at Flyinside. This has brought such a new level of gameplay to my flight simulations. Thank you

For those just finding out about the A2A Accusim B-17G Flying Fortress. Head over to A2A Simulations and check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_1W9o-E3dA
:D :D
migpilot

Re: Oculus CV1 FSX Accu-sim B-17G Touch Remotes Update?

Postby Tony » Thu May 04, 2017 4:08 pm

Welcome mate :) I will certainly pass this to the devs, but with all functional updates to consider, it may be some time until any improvements come out for this wonderful plane. But never say never :)
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Return to Oculus Rift CV1