New here and problems P3d and X-plane

All things CV1 and Flyinside related.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

New here and problems P3d and X-plane

Postby jef32 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:10 am

Hi from France

In first:

I use flyinside for P3D V3 and very often the cursor get out the windows. I must remove the oculus from over my eyes to click outside the simulator window. What can i do to prevent that ?

In second:

I've for the firts time, installed X-plane 11 on my computer ( i'm totally rookie with X-plane) and i've downloaded and installed flyinside 1.8 in the trial version before buying. The window is drasticly reducd in my oculus ( just a reduced squarred view) and i can't find the parameter to set it in flyinside xp. I've tried to move the cursors in the windows setting section but that's do nothing. In the beginning i had a noram windows but i've done a bad move with my mouse and since, the view is reduced. I've tried too to find the config file of flyinside Xp to reset it but i can't find it.

Need your help please !
CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 16 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W7-64 Sp1, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1
jef32

Re: New here and problems P3d and X-plane

Postby stephan.cote.1 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:39 am

Hi! For the small window effect.. Try increasing the FOV overlap setting... inside flyinside... I usually set it to around 120%... For me square box window effect starts to appear at around 95% and below...

For the cursor issue.. not sure I know how to fix this... its better with 1.8 since the mouse is not moving with our head anymore.. One big recommadation here: Set a Mouse cursor reset keybind in the binding menu of FInside...

This way, you can always reset it to the center of your point of view..

Hope this helps
Steph
stephan.cote.1

Return to Oculus Rift CV1