Checklist import gone wrong

All things CV1 and Flyinside related.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Checklist import gone wrong

Postby Cpl_Agarne » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:24 am

Hello

I imported my checklist and then tried to move it to a better location but when I touched it, it bounced up and embedded itself into the graphics of the overhead and now I can't move it or read the top 3/4 of it.

Any ideas

Thanks
David
Cpl_Agarne

Re: Checklist import gone wrong

Postby Greyman » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:21 pm

You could try moving your position in the cockpit. If you are using XPlane, that would be with the arrow keys for up and down and left and right and "." for forward, "," for back. That might feel a little odd, with you perhaps having to move out of the aircraft altogether, but it should get you into a position to find the move and resize controls for the imported window. If it is one of the other simulators, then the keyboard commands for changing position could well be different, but should have the same effect once you have found them.

You might also want to review your FI settings, under the Windows category, including the two that start with Re-arrange and the one that starts with Re-position, as they will affect how the imported windows will behave.
ASUS Hero VIII Motherboard, I7-6700K, EVGA GTX1080FTW, 48GB RAM, Windows 10
Oculus Rift/Touch
Warthog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind pedals
Greyman

Re: Checklist import gone wrong

Postby Cpl_Agarne » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:26 am

So I fixed the problem by literally standing up and putting my head thru the ceiling of the cockpit and then using the mouse to grab it and pull it back down into the cockpit and place it where I wanted it.

Thanks
Cpl_Agarne

Return to Oculus Rift CV1