JSS Simulations Transall C-160

If an Addon works for P3D or FSX then post them here, Payware or Freeware (PLEASE NO BUGS)

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

JSS Simulations Transall C-160

Postby Paul_Blythe » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:51 pm

Very nice aircraft, which I bought after JSS had confirmed it'd been tested and worked on P3D v3.4...

VC is good, with just about all the switches/levers working. Starting the APU and engines is quite an involved procedure and a good test for my memory, have found the FE station the best place to be... Have now done a few very short flights and the C-160 is nice to fly, though it feels a little sluggish in responding to inputs [ie, you know it's a big aircraft]. System implementation is good, with a fair amount of depth. Plus, it all looks good in VR.

Had a few OOM and Flyinside D3D11 errors on first install ... now sorted.

There's a service pack due next week for those experiencing issues with the generators not charging the battery, and lose of power.

-updated 14/01/17-
Win 10 Home, 64-bit|i5 7600K 4.7GHz|Gigabyte GA-Z270P-HD3P|16GB| GTX 1070|CV-1|P3D v3.4.22|FlyInside v1.8|AS16+ASCA|Orbx Base, Vector, OpenLC EU/NA, FTX Regions & Airports |Rex WW Airports HD|PrecipitFX|OpenVFR Japan|UK2000 Liverpool & Manchester
Paul_Blythe

Return to FlyInside Aircraft and Addon Compatibility(NEW)