Kick starter success !!!

Talk about anything FlyInside related.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Re: Kick starter success !!!

Postby Robert » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:16 am

@picnic - there actually already is a forum here for beta testers. It's just hidden. There were a number who helped with initial testing before Dan released the public alphas. Certainly can't speak for Dan but it would be my guess that he will add the Kickstarter beta backers in when he has the new features ready and finishes sorting out the issues with the current versions.

There are enough people involved in this now that if he doesn't do good initial debugging, he'll be deluged with bug reports and people needing help getting things working which then will slow development to a crawl. We may not see it, but I'm sure Dan is working really hard to get the next versions out.
HTC Vive Pro/P3D/DCS/X-Plane
Orbx FTX Global Base, FTX Global Vector, scenery, airport packs
Robert

Postby Sharkku » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:01 pm

And if he's taking some vacation, I'd say he really deserves it! ;)
CPU: i7-7700K @4.6 GHz, GPU: GTX1080Ti, RAM: 16 GB, OS: Win10 64-bit, HMD: Rift CV1
Software: FSX:SE, FFS, Nvidia driver: 391.35, Oculus runtime: public test channel, FlyInside 1.8013 beta

Beta tester and site mod
Sharkku

Postby picnic » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Dan has sent a message around on KS. Communication is important and and having paid my money I'm always going to be keen to get updates. I'm also new to these parts so getting to know how things work etc will take a little while. Do you have any formal part in the project techy111? You are by far the most active member here AFAICS.
5820K@4.3Ghz . 16GB . 980ti . 4K display . Win10 Home 64bit . P3D v3.1 . OC 0.8
picnic

Previous

Return to FlyInside General Discussion