Version 1.8 and PDMG 737

Talk about anything FlyInside related.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Version 1.8 and PDMG 737

Postby mac2 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:59 am

Just been trying my PDMG aircraft since the update and mostly they are working very well - only problem I seem to be having is
with the weather radar on the 737 NGX - I can get it working on the 777 hit the WX button then run a test from the middle console - it brings up the expected test page - for the 737 NGX I seem to be able to switch it on - but when I hit the test button (nothing!) - note I seem to get the usual slider when hovering over the test middle console button - assume I just need to move it one notch either way to hit the test button? (the mouse pointer does not seem to "see" the test button so I cant use that as an alternative)......any ideas?

Update:Just flew in P3D this time I tried to load it in non VR - so I tried clicking on the P3D .exe rather than flyinside .exe - interesting this still loaded up my P3D inside the rift (is this meant to happen?) but more interestingly when I tried to fly the 737NGX PDMG - ALL the buttons in the cockpit became mouse (cursor) clickable so I was able to start the weather radar and run the test inside VR (so the problem seems to be with flyinside and the touch controller implementation) as even then my touch controller allowed me to detect the test button but not click it!!!!) strangely I flew another few flights in different aircraft and went back to the 737NGX and cockpit had lost all its mouse clickability that it had with my first flight (test button amongst others could not be manipulated with the cursor or the touch)- progress - but I hope flyinside can sort out these bugs as when it worked it was amazing.......................
mac2

Return to FlyInside General Discussion