NEW !!!! Flyinside Flight Simulator. New Pictures !!!

Talk about anything FlyInside related.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Re: NEW !!!! Flyinside Flight Simulator. New Pictures !!!

Postby dawareg » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:25 am

Hey Tony,any news on the early release.
Way past Q1 now.
Can you let us know something about the expected relaese Q`ter.

Best regards,

Dave
dawareg

Postby Tony » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:46 am

Dave we are hard at work deep in beta. Pm me if you wish to join in ?
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Postby kasch » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:28 pm

Although, for now I am very happy with FlyInside and XPlane11 :D , I'm looking forward to the new Flightsimulator of FlyInside, because I know, those people are focusing very much on VR.
I have giving up FSX some time ago, due to instability and program crashes. I have to admit, once you have done some nightflights in Xplane11, you don't want fly any other simulator that can't give you the same quality. I hope the new FlyInside flightsimulator will be at least as good as Xplane11.
My only concern is, will I be able to fly the jets I like to fly, such as Flight Factor A320 ultimate and Jardesign A330 and A320 ? If not :shock: , I will miss them very badly and I will go back to FI and Xplane11 now and then ;) .
Thanks for the good job you are doing, I'll be waiting in patience :!: ;)
kasch

Postby pmb » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:27 am

Will the FlyInside Simulator be on display at the FlightSimExpo in Las Vegas this weekend?

Kind regards, Michael
pmb

Postby DennyA » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:02 pm

Looking really good in the videos! Can't wait to see it see the light of day!
DennyA

Postby jetman7 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:00 am

Beta has been under way for some time now. Any new insight as to when early access will begin?
jetman7

Postby teiva » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:19 pm

Any further news on the flight sim?
teiva

Postby jetman7 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:21 pm

I asked the same question a month and a half ago and, as you can see, received no response. There seems to be a growing problem with lack of communication on the part of FI leadership with its customer base. The "news" section of the website hasn't been updated since December 2017. The FI flight simulator website hasn't been updated since last January. Since I signed up for the FIFS mailing list over a year ago which promised "regular updates" I have gotten exactly one communication, again, back in Janaury. The same thing is going on over in the FI HTC Vive forum where question after question about the lack of compatibility of FI with the Vive Pro never got a response which really began to annoy people.
Look, I know working on this stuff is hard...this is a small company and it takes time to fix problems, not to mention that creating a new flight simulator from scratch is a major undertaking which is bound to be hit with delays. But that's not the issue. There is no excuse to keep customers in the dark. I have found that customers are more than willing to be patient if they know their concerns are being heard, someone is working on them, and they know what is going on. But that hasn't been happening for a while and it is starting to cost FI some good will.
jetman7

Postby betampona » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:25 am

Hello, a late August answer find on the internet (facebook), they have a bug that they can not solve.
Greetings.

FlyInside FSX - FlyInside Inc. well...how can i put that without everyone trying to kill all of us...it's delayed .We have one bug, only one that we need to fix and each time we think we found the solution it's still there....it's related to a part of the scenery and it has been bothering us for months. We may find the solution today or in 2 weeks or more (but we don't want to think about that) and we'll release right away. We are so sorry, we stay optimistic though and we hope and do everything so that September will be THE month !!
I7 2600K à 4.3 Ghz, GTX 970, 20 Go, monitor 1920x1080
Dominique de France.
betampona

Postby jetman7 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:56 am

betampona, that is exactly my point. "It's been bothering us for months..." So how about telling us? There's some obscure post on facebook? Not good enough--many of us don't use facebook. Besides, that's what the "news" section of this website is for. Or post on this forum. Or update the Flyinside Flight simulator website that hasn't been touched in 9 months. Or send out an update to the FIFS mailing list. What's so hard about that?
jetman7

PreviousNext

Return to FlyInside General Discussion