NEW !!!! Flyinside Flight Simulator. New Pictures !!!

Talk about anything FlyInside related.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Re: NEW !!!! Flyinside Flight Simulator. READ NOW !!!

Postby mnpostema » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:49 am

MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm Still no news????????????????

Sorry to say, but this makes me think this ''sim'' will not be released anytime soon, no answer from the developer for a long time to anyone about this sim.

Hope i am wrong, but i don't think it will be good news soon :-(
mnpostema

Postby Tony » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:54 am

Lol yee of little faith. We plan on entering beta very very soon ;)
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Beta Testing

Postby rgp1942hr » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:19 pm

I applied to be a beta tester, providing an exceptional resume of programming, computers, flight simulators, virtual reality, and full scale piloting experience. I never heard anything back. I feel that I can provide thoughtful, relevant, practical, and experience backed feedback to make FIFS into a "best in class" product. How does one get into the beta testing program?
rgp1942hr

Postby betampona » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:48 am

Hello, if you return in Beta now, for early access on Steam not before the end of the 2nd quarter?
Greetings.
Dominique.
I7 2600K à 4.3 Ghz, GTX 970, 20 Go, monitor 1920x1080
Dominique de France.
betampona

Beta Testing

Postby rgp1942hr » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:23 pm

Huh? What are you saying?

I am a member of Steam with several SteamVR apps, including Aerofly Flight Sim 2 and Project Cars 2.
rgp1942hr

Postby MiljuDelem » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:00 pm

hello,
I use FSX with flyinside. Thanks to the virtual windows I can use FSPassenger and a little program called myfsgoogleearth.
Myfsgoogleearth opens google earth as a moving map, and I can click on icons on the map to open photos, wiki etc... directly from the regions travelled. The number of layers makes it a very interesting tool that brings some life to my flies.

Do you think it will be possible to have this kind of API in your simulator?

Thanks and I wish you the best for your project.
MiljuDelem

Postby Derek Speare » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:18 pm

Tony wrote:Lol yee of little faith. We plan on entering beta very very soon ;)

It will be great to see Dan come out with a new Flight Sim!
Derek "BoxxMann" Speare - An old "sim head"
System: i7-5930k | GTX980ti | Evo850 1tb | 32g ram | 2-DSD Button Boxes | Latest OH | CH Sticks | Win10 Pro | FSX:SE | P3D2.5/3 | XP v10/v11 | Leap Orion | CV1/WMR/DK2

http://www.derekspearedesigns.com
Derek Speare

Postby awreaper » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:50 am

I applied to be a beta tester, providing an exceptional resume of programming, computers, flight simulators, virtual reality, and full scale piloting experience. I never heard anything back. I feel that I can provide thoughtful, relevant, practical, and experience backed feedback to make FIFS into a "best in class" product. How does one get into the beta testing program?

I did the same thing and I have very similar experience with programming, computers, sims, full scale and I also create scenery for P3D. Got a message to keep in touch. I hope they are moving along nicely but in my experience when a new sim design seems to go dark like this has, it might be a sign. I hope I am wrong.
awreaper

Postby rgp1942hr » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:41 pm

awreaper wrote:
I did the same thing and I have very similar experience with programming, computers, sims, full scale and I also create scenery for P3D. Got a message to keep in touch. I hope they are moving along nicely but in my experience when a new sim design seems to go dark like this has, it might be a sign. I hope I am wrong.

When FI first announced this FS I guessed that they grossly underestimated the effort to put a new flight sim on the market. So far they have missed two self imposed deadlines, which is completely understandable on a project of this magnitude. In the interim I am using Aerofly FS2 in VR with a Samsung Odyssey, and very much enjoying it, especially the excellent performance. The model flight dynamics is very good compared to FSX models. If you are DCS-aware you know how much effort goes into creating accurate models. However, I am looking forward to the FIFS offering as an alternative, but just not expecting it any time soon.
rgp1942hr

Postby Tony » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:36 pm

awreaper and rgp1942hr please check pm's
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

PreviousNext

Return to FlyInside General Discussion