Problems with 2d panels

Talk about anything FlyInside related.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Problems with 2d panels

Postby bombjack » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:01 am

Hi everybody,

Since updating to P3d 4.3 and FI 1.95 I notice some problems with 2d panels using PMDG planes and QW 787.

I open a panel where i change something, mostly the FMC with the LSK/RSK buttons. In most cases the first one or two inputs work, than the 2d panel freezes. When I minimize it to the virtual cokpit it works with no problems and i also see the further changes I did in 2d -view (without seeing it in 2d after freeze). When I re-open the 2d view I see in 2d the formerly freezed status. After some days I found a workaround to this. I have to go to the menu -> Views -> and uncheck "undock View". Then it works for the whole flight.

Now I experienced a new problem with the 2d ingame windows of Pro ATC X and Ground Services X. It seems that these two are "disturbing" each other. After opening the PATC window I cant open the GSX 2d window anymore for the whole flight. In most flights I "loose" also the PATC window after some time. Losing means, that the programm is still running but when I want to open the 2d-window via the shortcut its not opening anymore so I cant interact.

I guess that it is a rendering problem.

Any suggestions to all this?

I am using a HTC Vive, GTX 1080 with newest drivers.

Thanks for your help!

Christoph
bombjack

Return to FlyInside General Discussion