Welcome FlyInsideSim

Talk about anything FlyInside related.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Welcome FlyInsideSim

Postby gerod » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:48 pm

Hello,
I am very glad to try this new simulator which looks very promising. I currently use FSX SE, P3Dv4, XP11 and AFS2 each of them having good and not so good aspects depending on each simmer.
I look forward discovering all these aspects of the new sim. The soft is not yet fully downloaded on my computer and I wish to thank again the support for its quick help during this long process.
Best regards.
Gerod
PS excuse my english
MB ASUS TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING, i9-9900KF, 32 GB RAM, SSD 1 TB, HDD 2 TB, Nvidia RTX 3070
gerod

Re: Welcome FlyInsideSim

Postby AreJayFive » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:21 am

First of all, I'm a noob, have been off and on flight simulation since the very first Flight Sim.

I'm buying a VR system and FlyInside without question, I just need to get some advice on what to buy from the VR headset to Computer ( already have a fast gaming computer just need a new video card) vs PS4 and controllers that will allow virtual controls in the cockpit. I have a pro yoke and rudder pedals also have Thrustmaster Joystick and A10 throttle quadrant, have a sim chair that I will probably add full motion to.

I'm more interested in what controllers to buy for cockpit controls, what others I should buy for other gaming? Also, if I have a fast PC do I really need PS4 or am I limited to games? I'm not a gamer perse but like some of the immersive interactive games, especially space and flight games. Mostly I just want training and educational, obviously flying being number one.

I currently have a Simpit 270 triple projection setup that I don't use, literally brand new . Where can I sell this or trade? I'd like to keep this but I have moved into a new home and do not have space for a large 16foot screen , so it has to go.
AreJayFive

Re: Welcome FlyInsideSim

Postby Tony » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:37 am

Welcome mate :) where you from ? UK you have gumtree or ebay if so. What are your full pc specs mate?
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Return to FlyInside General Discussion