MSFS VR Beta Testing

Talk about anything FlyInside related.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

MSFS VR Beta Testing

Postby blueshark747 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:03 pm

I feel out of all of the VR community, Flyinside devs are needed the most in this VR Beta test experience and feedback wise.
From my dealings with Tony and Dan you all understand and are much more knowledgeable of stereoscopic 3D,FOV render injection, performance and calculations when it comes to this stuff.
Please please please sign up for beta ....or if you can feel you can do a better implementation legally(not sure where Asobo stands with 3rd party VR payware when it's in their own internal interests)
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/vr ... now/289985
blueshark747

Re: MSFS VR Beta Testing

Postby proxyon » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:23 pm

I'm a new user here that came here to encourage a MSFS FlyInside version.
Currently beta testing MSFS VR with a Pimax 8KX headset width wide FOV hand tracking (HW by leap so already compatible with FlyInside Sim) and also eye tracking. Many features but few uses at the moment in MSFS.
MSFS is simply an awesome VR experience that looks and runs great, at least on a beefy system. But using the mouse cursor simply doesn't work. I've had to learn many keybindings in order to enjoy it. There is currently not even a trace of hand tracking support in the beta. The release is coming up pretty soon so its not like they have the time to implement it before then.

So please devs, now is your chance to become a key player in the (soon) huge world of MSFS VR addons. Please take my money!
proxyon

Re: MSFS VR Beta Testing

Postby Tony » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:25 am

Hi guys, sorry for the late reply, trust me we tried but the SDK was impossible to get around :(

Tony
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Return to FlyInside General Discussion