FlyInside can't locate fsx steam exe

Talk about anything FlyInside related.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

FlyInside can't locate fsx steam exe

Postby pensioned » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:07 am

Hello. Love the program worked great until ... the following.

I just had another internal ssd drive 2 TB installed by a computer store. They.... trying to help.... tried to move FSX Steam to the new drive without my request. FSX St and FlyInside will now not work on either drives. Tried to get FlyInside to find the new FSX but no good. Tried to activate Flyinside but it would not recognize my password. Tried to change the password and got a invalid token message. Tried many things but no good so I deleted FXS St from my C drive ( original location and from E (new ) drive. FSX is working on new drive but FlyInside can't find it. I tried to un install FlyInside but it says " file "C"\Program Files(86)\steam\steamapps\common\fsx\unins001.dat" does not exist Cannot uninstall.
Any ideas? using intel 17 , 1080ti, windows home edition.

I was thinking about reinstalling FSX back in the C drive and then try to delete FlyInside ...... delete FSX from C drive.... reinstall FlyInside back to FSX in new "E".
I was getting the impression that FlyInside could not be installed in two different locations on the same computer so that is why I deleted FSX and re installed but FlyInside will now not work.

Jack
pensioned

Return to FlyInside General Discussion