Updates ????

System problems and hotfixes.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Updates ????

Postby terrarouge » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:26 am

Hi there. Just wondering when an update is coming. My biggest problem seems to be these little glitches that happen,such as setting my seat position and chaning my FSX window view and when I return to cockpit view...it's like I am sitting on the floor. No way to lock the changes you make in FSX???? Thank you...Dave ;)
Intel i7 7700 H110 board GTX1080 Turbo 8Gb GGDR 16 Gb ram DDR4 Win10 FSX Acceleration Pack
terrarouge

Re: Updates ????

Postby Tony » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:10 pm

Hi Dave, sorry for the late reply. What is going on mate ? Views moving by themselves ???
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Postby Talon90 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:38 am

Tony wrote:Hi Dave, sorry for the late reply. What is going on mate ? Views moving by themselves ???

Hi Tony,

I was browsing and found this thread. If Dave's issue is the same as mine the issue happens when you switch an FSX (boxed) view to one of the outside views (like cycling the S key). When I return to the cockpit it ends up placing me under the rightside panel about 3 feet below the height of the IP. No amount of using the recenter or reposition keys will bring it back to a correct view. I have to physically take off the headset and place it approximately where the view has moved to and then press the recenter key and I can at least get back up to seat height. After that it is hit or miss if I'll be able to get my view back to the correct spot by physically moving my head and or body in the chair and trying to recenter the view again and again.

Thanks,
Paul
Talon90

Postby fenflame » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:12 pm

It doesn't address the problem directly, but I have a hat switch and another switch set to move the view up, down, left, right, in a nd out. On the occasions the Rift receiver decides to play up, I just adjust myself back in to the correct position. with those switches.

Alan.
Win10-64, i7-4790K OC to 4.7GHZ, 16GB DDR3, EVGA GTX1070 8GB OC, 1 Monitor , CV1, Saitek Rudder Pedals, CH Eclipse Yoke, P3DV4.5
FI P3DV4 Beta Tester. FlyInside Moderator.
fenflame

Postby BaobobMiller » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:17 pm

I amexperiencing the same issue but not only outside views. Even changing views within the virtual cockpit every time I move back to the pipot seat my view is a little farther left and forward than is was... and the damage (shift) is cumulative, it only takes about three or four times before my view is outside the plane.
BaobobMiller

Postby Tony » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:54 pm

Does the Flyinside recenter view not work for you at all ?
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Return to Announcement and Hotfix Section