Purchased today, worked once now doesn't

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Purchased today, worked once now doesn't

Postby jalbrech » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:35 pm

I purchased Flyinside for P3d today. I gave it a whirl and it worked the first time through.

I imported a window that did not work. I exited, then I tried to restart:

I now start Flyinside and P3d starts up. After loading the startup screen, the program crashes. I tried again, tried rebooting, and nothing but the same problem. VR works within P3d when I start that program itself. Please advise what I can do to get this going. At this point, I'm frustrated that I bought the activation!

Thanks for any help,

Jay
jalbrech

Re: Purchased today, worked once now doesn't

Postby Tony » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:17 am

Hi Jay. Welcome mate ;) what window did you try to open ? Find your p3d.cfg then save it somewhere else or delete it then start p3d again, letting it rebuild and test to see if issue resolved.
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Re: Purchased today, worked once now doesn't

Postby jalbrech » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:37 am

I think I figured it out. P3d was waiting for me to click a couple of settings buttons that were hidden behind the splash screen.

The only problem now is flashing that I am getting in my right eye on occasion. Haven't been able to figure out what is causing it. Also, I'm a little (not much) depressed on how blurry things are (I guess due to low resolution - also, I where progressive lens glasses). What is interesting though is that when I get on Google Earth for VR, things look pretty clear. Overall though, the VR experience is a game changer! I am surprised how immersive the VR experience is (it is a whole new ballgame).

Thanks for your reply. I should have posted this morning that I figured out the problem. Still learning. If you have any suggestions, let me know.

Thanks,

Jay
jalbrech

Return to P3D Bug Reporting Here