ATC NOT WORKING ON P3D AFTER INSTALL OF FLYINSIDE

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

ATC NOT WORKING ON P3D AFTER INSTALL OF FLYINSIDE

Postby frank747 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:04 pm

Please I need help!!!!!
When starting P3D or Flyinside, Oculus rift comes on If a take iOculus down, P3D or Flyinside will also go down If I try to bring P3D or Flyinside within Oculus it will show Loading… If I want Oculus VR to work, I have to go to P3D or Flyinside and enable VR . I wonder if this is how I’s supposed to work
The problems I got are: 1) ATC in P3D by itself (or within Oculus) does not go beyond IRF clearance , I can get the ITIS , Request IRF ,but after I Ack the IRF clearance I just get ‘no messages to transmit’ so I can’t fly a full ATC flight like I used to do. 2) all type of problems with the sound some times coming on the oculus earphones and sometimes will not. ATC sound is mixed with another sounds . 3) I can’t run P3D by itself ( oculus will come on) so I just minimized it to get out of the way.
I think these problems came after I installed FLYINSIDE but I am not quite sure since I didn’t run P3D by itself after I installed Oculus touch . I basically installed Oculus first then Flyinside and it was then when I didn’t want to use Oculus VR and went back to run P3D by itself like I used to do (before I bought Oculus touch and Flyinside} that I encountered the ATC problem.
P3D within Oculus (after I enable VR on P3D) seems to work O.K. although the sound is no coming from Oculus earphones and of course I had to use all the commands outside Oculus and again ATC is not working neither
If I bring up Flyinside same will happen : oculus will come up and if I take Oculus down ,then Flyinside will also come down. Once I enable VR on Flyinside it seems to work O.K. but I also got problems with the sound not coming from the oculus airphones.

MY GEAR
MSI GT73VR 7RE TITAN LAPTOP i7-77OO HQ @ 2.80 GHZ 64 BITS 16 GB RAM DDR4 2400 ns HDD 1 TB HD @ 7200RPM SSD 128 GB
NVIDIA GE FORCE 1070 8GB GDDR5 1920X1080 4K@60HZ
PORTS: 5 USB A 3.0 1 USB C THUNDERBOLT 3.1 1 HDMI 2.0 4K 60HZ 1 DISPLAY P. 1.3
WINDOWS 10 HOME V 1803 NVIDIA DRIVER 388.63
PREPAR 3D V4 4.1.7.22841
OCULUS RIFT VERSION >3 OCULUS VR LLC
FLYINSIDE 0.3.7.0
:oops:
frank747

Return to P3D Bug Reporting Here