P3D Menu Not Showing

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

P3D Menu Not Showing

Postby kowen » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:56 am

Hello,

Been fooling around with this for a bit and hoping it is something simple. My top menu on my P3D has disappeared and I cannot right click on anything either. It was working for a bit and I did something (I don't know what) and had to reinstall the P3D 4.4 client and now I have no menus on the desktop P3D screen,

Did you already search the forum if another user has the same issue? It often helps to search, for example, for the .cpp-file which was mentioned in the error message. Please invest at least a few minutes to look for that.YES
Which version of FlyInside P3D do you use? Lastest that is posted on the site. 1.97
Which version of P3D do you use? P3D 4.4
What P3D plugins do you use? Plugins can be found in "". I used EZDOK (but have disabled it as well and reset the camera.cfg) Same issue
Do you use reshaders like PTA or URP? These often cause problems! Reset them to default before using FlyInside.No
Please upload the log file which FlyInside generates. It can normally be found under "C:\Users\<YOURUSERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\FlyInside".Will do later
Sometimes it also makes sense to upload the log file from P3D or to give us some screenshots from your issue.
Are your drivers up to date? Especially the GFX drivers? Yes
Are you running our software on a laptop? Laptops often have a builtin Intel HD graphic adapter which does not work with FlyInside. You should disable it if you encounter any problems No
Is your HMD plugged directly into the HDMI-port of the accelerated GFX-card? YES
kowen

Re: P3D Menu Not Showing

Postby Tony » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:03 pm

Have you tried the ALT key ?
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Postby kowen » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:05 pm

Yes, tried that.

F9 would get me into a default VC view required for FlyInside to "kick in". The menus would show up after that as well. I am working, but it may have been an EZDOK thing, I disabled that, blasted the camera.cfg, reinstalled P3D client, sprinkled some pixie dust and did some voodoo magic and all is well.

Thanks
kowen

Postby Tony » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:00 am

Ahhh pixie dust works everytime :) and also ezdok doesn't work with Flyinside ;)
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Return to P3D Bug Reporting Here