Cockpit moves as my body moves.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Cockpit moves as my body moves.

Postby RP53 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:51 pm

Hey folks,

This problem just appeared after I physically moved my machine to another room. Not sure what that has to do with anything. Anyway, when in the cockpit in FI and P3D 4.4, if I lean forward, the entire cockpit and interior moves forward. If I lean backward, the cockpit goes with me. If I lean left or right cockpit moves with me. I can't lean closer to guages to get a better look etc. This is first time encountering this issue in over a year of use.

There are two similar posts but I do not see a resolution for either. On page 4 there is a post titled World Position moves with head. on page 11 there's a post titled Moving Platform in HTC Vive. Also saw a post, not sure where now, that mentioned a similar issue and was caused by the zoom not being at 0.001, or something like that. I disabled the zoom function which did not correct the issue.

Processor is Intel i7-8700K @ 3.7 Ghz, 64 GB of Ram, Windows 10 in 64 bit, Nvidea GTX 1080Ti version 419.67, HMD is Samsung Odyssey and windows mixed reality.

Would appreciate any help to resolve this.

Thanks,

RP
RP53

Return to P3D Bug Reporting Here