Flyinside Won't Start

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Flyinside Won't Start

Postby Sputnik » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:30 pm

Hi, everytime I now try to launch Flyinside it seems to freeze. On my monitor the initial P3D loading screen appears along with the blue circular loading icon, but does not move past this point. Within my HMD I am presented with a bland Oculus Home screen stating that it is starting P3D but again does not go past this point. On launching the Windows Taskmanager, neither P3D nor Flyinside appear to be running. I've had this for a few months but have only flown a few times and did discover a work-around. After trying to start Flyinside, I re-start my computer and for some reason the computer re-starts with P3D & Flyinside running as normal. I have tried re-installing Flyinside as well as running as Adminstrator but with no effect.

The only thing I have changed recently and which may have coincided with this issue is that I followed the instructions for recompiling the shaders folder as stated here;

https://forum.flyinside-fsx.com/viewtop ... ers#p11284

This was done to in an attempt to resolve the Flyinside Fatal Error (-2005270523) problem which (fingers crossed) has not occured since. Specs are as per my signature below

Scott
CPU Intel i7 6700K 4GHz - GPU PNY GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 - RAM 16GB DDR4 (2 x 8GB) PC4-22400 3000MHz - Mobo ASUS Z170 Pro - Drive Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD - OS Win 10 x64 - Simulator P3D V3.4.22.19868 - Oculus Rift CV1
Sputnik

Return to P3D Bug Reporting Here